Singforjesus0612

Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Another Day...

Today was pretty normal, aka...boring. I awakened and thought my usual "Oh God, not again! When does it end!?!?!" I was able to get ready without too many issues, on the bus and to work. Work was pretty mundane, but I don't have any real complaints.

I had an opportunity to go to my high school today to order transcripts. It was quite interesting actually. It epitomized the message Pastor Lloyd preached during the revival; it was titled "The Season That Breathes Life Into the Spirit of Laciviousness". I actually felt bad for many of them because i realized that the vain deceits and spirits they give themselves to don't go away, or get any better as they get older, but usually they grow deeper and escalates to a point where they are beyond control. I'm so glad to be free from the bondage of vanity. You know what I mean?

Other than that, nothing too interesting going on. I saw my brother Jerms tonight, that was pretty cool. I spent some time with my family, now i'm fixin to go to bed.

Were you hoping for something more on this blog? Oh well, what you don't want is what you get, on this blog today! Peace!

Jackie

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home