Singforjesus0612

Saturday, January 22, 2005

Pictures

Hello!!!! As you can see i'm working on this here contraption and trying to make it a little more interesting. I've added a few pictures, it didn't quite turn out how i like it, but oh well, so goes life. Anyhoo....There are a couple of pictures of the snow. It was dark outside so you might not get the full effect of it...but nonetheless there they are. Have i mentioned lately that i DO NOT like snow??? (LOL...i'm sure i have).

Well this was in interesting weekend. Our revival service was cancelled today because the roads were in really bad condition because of the....you got it....the snow. So I ended up staying home and sitting on the phone for HOURS with Microsoft and Dell technical support (my mom needed me to do some stuff to her computer). It's actually working quite well if i don't say so myself. I may have to doctor up my own computer.

Kyle, my nephew came by today and that's always interesting. We're not used to having a 5 year old in our midst, and when he comes around things get MIGHTY interesting. We made little cutout snowflakes. We were trying to distract him because he INSISTED he wanted to go OUTSIDE and make a snowman...in the blizzard...that was sooooo not going to happen. "It was NOT even that kind of party!!!"

Well that's my life. Pretty boring, huh? Yeah, yeah, I know. You sit and WAIT for me to update this terribly neglected pink site, and when i do all i can talk about is....snow. Maybe if i exercise myself more, by doing daily....well....semimonthly updates i'll have more interesting stuff to say after awhile. But you be the judge, which means you're gonna have to make a commitment to visit the site often and let me know what you think. (Unless of course what you think is negative, then just keep it to yourself).

Speaking of exercising (no i haven't been to Women's Workout World as I ought...that's a whole 'nother subject), I DID take some time today and worked on my pitiful piano skills. I'm really asking God to increase my musical gift and give me understanding where i lack, in the area of piano playing and vocal technique. I really enjoy singing and working with the children's choir, so i'm asking God to help me to be a better teacher and musician. I printed out a bunch of songs, lyrics and chords, and sat down with my handy dandy, Pocket Music Dictionary, and tryed to make sense of some of the songs. Some didn't sound so bad, others were a little more challenging. And i have a problem to with filling in the music between chords. Well with more practicing I hope God truly increases my knowledge. (Of course if any of you have an idea on how i can become a better musician, aside from taking lessons :), your thoughts are most welcome).

Anyhoo, that's about all i have to say for the night. Especially considering my mom has yelled my name a few times. I better stop "lollygagging" and go and do my evening chores.

Keep the faith all!!!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home