Singforjesus0612

Friday, January 21, 2005

Thoughts at Midnight

So it's after midnight. I just got home from the revival service @ 12:30. We had a pretty bad snowstorm to hit us this evening. I don't know WHERE the snow trucks were/are, but it was pretty scary driving on I-57 and I-80. It took us like 1.5 hours (maybe longer than that) to get home. But God blessed, and the service was well worth it. Because weather conditions were so bad getting TO the service, we walked in right as the preaching began. God really met us....ME...in the service tonight. Pastor Lloyd preached on not letting the red horse rider take our peace. All i can say is.....mmm....mmmm...mmmm.... It was just what i needed to go that extra mile.

And it was like the devil wanted to kill us on the way home. A couple of times it seemed like I was out control of the car but God blessed. The tire traction wasn't so good and we ran out of windshield wiper fluid right when we got to where the snow was really coming down!! But nonetheless, we made it home safely, and i can't say enough that it was WELL WORTH the trip.


On a lighter note, I walked into a house full or 9 and 10 year old boys. :P. I guess i shouldn't really say "full", it's more like 4 ten year olds. I don't really understand 10 year old boys and their fascination with video games. I mean they have been playing for HOURS this one game about a car driving in the streets....weird. When i asked them about it they said that i don't understand (I guess because i'm a girl). They say we like that "Cinderella Stuff". Oh well.


I'm not sure that anything i wrote made sense. It's getting late and i am soooo tired. So i'm gonna go to bed and try again tomorrow. One love!! Keep the faith!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home