Singforjesus0612

Monday, July 17, 2006

A Good Day...

Today is a good day, i'm alive, i'm saved, and all is well! I also had the day off work, which is very nice. :)

Yep, Dana, I am a blogger! Not a very good one, because i go through blogging "spurts" and have not been as faithful as I thought I would be. But we'll see, perhaps it will get better.

Actually, sometimes I don't really have much to say, my life is pretty...boring...uneventful. Which is not a bad thing, it's just a thing. Like today, I got to sleep in a little bit. I got up and kind of meandered around for a bit. I talked to LuJodia on the phone for a while and now i'm doing some much needed cleaning/organizing. Nothing to out of the ordinary, but I am thankful to God for that. I like being a minimum drama type of girl. :)

Well anyhoo, that's about it for now. I'll be back to tell my faithful viewers if anything important takes place!

3 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home