Singforjesus0612

Saturday, February 05, 2005

Baby's Are Beautiful

Erica Joy and Tierre Brunson have delivered a beautiful baby boy. I say "beautiful" because i believe all baby's are beautiful and precious and "fearfully and wonderfully made". Yup "Mr. Taj McKinley Brunson". So Congrats to them!!!

In other news, my life has not been terribly exciting. Last week at work i was super busy because I had to organize a New Staff Orientation. I was hot the entire week because i was literally running (or at least walking very fast) at a lot of points during the day. Needless to say when i finally went to bed last night I would say it was only a matter of moments and i was "OUTTA HERE!!!"....in other words i was fast asleep.

We've been having good weather in Chicago of late. The snow is finally melting!! WHOO HOO!!! Yesterday I took a walk with my boss and a few of my co-workers over to the State of IL building to see a program about Women and Heart Disease. It was such a nice walk and i don't think any of us really wanted to come back to the office. It was like 44 degrees, the sun was shining, it was a beautiful day. I like Chicago when the weather is nice because even the people are nicer. Just last week I was thinking about moving to like.....I don't know where....but anywhere other than cold Chicago. I guess as far as city's go i'm a "fair weather" friend. :) Today looks like just as nice a day so i 'm not gonna stay here much longer. I have chores to do and THEN i'm gonna take advantage of this beautiful day.

In closing, visit this site: www.americanheart.org. February is American Heart Month, and they have a lot of activities going on and great campaign going on called "Go Red For Women". It is program designed to create more awareness to the fact that heart disease is the number one killer of women. Some important facts and information on that site. So check it out, and share with a woman you love!!!


Well, as i leave please don't forget to visit my other site and sign the guestbook OR you can just leave a message on my blog!! I think it's great to hear from people. :)

...And beyond all these things put on love, which is the perfect bond of unity. And let the peace of Christ rule in your hearts...

1 Comments:

  • At 9:02 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Wow, Jackie! I didn't know you posted something about Mister T!! That was nice!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home