Singforjesus0612

Thursday, February 10, 2005

Tai Chi/Chai Tea

Scenario: "Good Morning, welcome to Starbucks. May I take your order please"

"Um, yes. I'd like a tall Tai Chi latte with skim milk please."

Yes, yes that was me. Only I could go to Starbucks and order a tall, ancient Chinese form of exercise and meditation. The Starbucks guy from yesterday was like, "Um, excuse me. What did you say you wanted?". I mean come on!! Like i'm the only person who has ever ordered Tai Chi instead of Chai Tea. It's not my fault they sound so similar. I think i'm gonna have to stop trying to broaden my horizon, and just stick with my Pumpkin Spice Latte.

Hey, and what about that new drink "Chantico!!!" One lady says it's like drinking a melted chocolate candy bar. A small contains @400 calories. WOW!! I am definitely afraid of that.


In other news, the good weather has come and gone. It is now winter again. All in all it's not too bad, I mean the weather COULD be a lot worse, so I won't complain.

Well i think that's about it for now. I got to work REALLY early so i decided to drop a line to my loyal reader. LOL!! oops...readers :)


Anyhoo God bless ya'll and keep the....Faith.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home