Singforjesus0612

Tuesday, August 22, 2006

I'm Back!

So, we're back from good ole Martin, TN. We were able to help transport some of Jordan's stuff to Carbondale, we saw his room, saw his roommate, then headed on our way to Martin.

What a wonderful time I had! Service on Friday night was excellent as were the Sunday services. And then it was just awesome being with the saints. It's amazing how salvation is the common denominator or the great equalizers. There we were with people who two years ago we didn't really know at all, now it seems like I've known them all my life. Salvation has a way of bringing people together and I love it!

So today I had to return to work, that was a mess! I was sooo tired, and just generally not interested in being there. So sad :(. But I made it all the way through till 5 pm. Hopefully tomorrow will be a little better.

That's about it for now, it's about time i turned in! Thanks for stopping by.

4 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home