Singforjesus0612

Monday, September 15, 2008

Fall Fashion Trends 2008...

So let me start by saying, I LOVE the good old fashioned way of holiness. I love dressing modestly, but within the confines of modesty I like to stay aware of current fashion trends. Not to say that I follow trends to the point, or admire them to the point that I'm in a battle to dress immodestly. But it's cool, and somewhat of a good challenge to make popular fashion trends work with modest clothing. I have been observing the Fall Fashion Trends of 2008 (because I LOVE fall fashion), and here are my finds...

1.) Purple and Grey are the colors to wear
2.) Shirtdresses are totally in (YEA FOR DRESSES!!)
3.) Ankle boots also totally in (I keep seeing all of these cool Victorianesque boots, and i'm loving it)

Ok, so that's what I've observed so far? Are there any other obvious trends that you see?

So on my end, my mom bought me really nice wool material of purple and grey plaid for a skirt. Now I need to find a pattern and seamstress.

I also bought some cute purple Crocs for a great price recently. I think I have more purple and/or grey stuff, but I can't think right now because I should be in the bed.

Ok, that's all for now!! Goodnight world!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home