Singforjesus0612

Monday, September 22, 2008

Frustrations...

Do you ever have those times, when you wish you could tell people exactly how you feel? Exactly what you think of their behavior towards you? And you wish that they FOR ONCE would not only hear, but listen and understand where you're coming from? That FOR ONCE they would consider you? Not hear what you have to say, and then immediately go down the list of all of your "infractions". You wish that they would not go "tit for tat" with you. But of course, when you do that you have to take the chance that they will not see or understand where you're coming from. And I also take into consideration, I may be causing an offense or annoyance to someone unknowingly. Still, I find it extremely frustrating and unfair to be wrongfully judged, and as much as I want to explain myself I can't because it will just cause a bigger problem! AAAGGGHH!!! I think I need to just get away for a while.

1 Comments:

  • At 6:03 PM, Blogger mackenzy said…

    I feel ya Sing4Jesus, but I have found recently that it really takes "going the distance" in the disagreement in order to come to accord (if we are talking 2 saved people here). You have reach and get beyond that point where you want to turn and walk away. You have to hear and exceed the old arguments. I was in 2 of these recently, and I wanted to walk away, but I stayed, and when it was all said and done, everyone was happy, and the people even told me "I'm glad you kept talking and didnt quit when I was ready to quit."

    that surpised me a lot, because I was worried about whether staying the course was the right thing to do, or was just contentious. But I find that if you dont stay the course, you leave still feeling the same feelings and you dont feel you were really heard, and the anger is still there, festering.

    I guess there's telling them, and then there's TELLING them. One satisfies. The other doesnt. Often though, it probably means that you also have to listen and hear what they are saying, and make some apologies of your own (at least in my case, anyway! :)), because all of a sudden, you get to "hear" what they feel too. But then, they feel better, and you feel better and you reach a real resolution.

    i think, anyway! I'm praying for you!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home