Singforjesus0612

Thursday, August 30, 2007

Passing the Time Away...

So first, a shoutout to Dana, thanks for your comment. I'll try not to disappoint my anxious fan(s), and keep up with the updates.

So, right now i'm sitting in the Performing Arts center waiting for my voice lesson to begin. School, has been ok so far, albeit really busy. And, I must admit I have been somewhat intimidated by the Chamber Singers and Schola (Choir). As expected, there are some REALLY GOOD singers in these two groups, and they can sight read. I'm not so much intimidated by how they sing, as much as I am with their reading ability. That's definitely not my strongest suit. But, i'm sure that if i stick with it i'll be a "sight singing" expert in no time.

Ok, now I feel that I must gripe a little bit. Who in the WORLD authorized Windows Vista??? I have been so frustrated with this operating system and it's driving me crazy. None of my programs work and on top of that my documents save really funny. Actually, the document issue is more so because of Word 2007. That's annoying too! Is there anyone out there, who actually LIKES Vista? I would like to know, how you find it it useful and great and all those other things, cause i'm just annoyed!

Jackie

4 Comments:

  • At 1:23 PM, Blogger mangagirl said…

    um, nope, don't think anyone really likes vista at this point...but maybe they'll improve it in a few years.

     
  • At 6:52 PM, Blogger Elizabeth said…

    Jackie!! your updating...I'm enjoying...keep it up!

     
  • At 6:12 AM, Blogger Unknown said…

    I love Vista! it's phenomenal let me kno if ya gots questions...oh and u do kno the trick to saving ur word documents right??

     
  • At 2:44 PM, Blogger bellemj said…

    i like vista as well. you can choose to save your document as either a "doc" (word 2007) or "docx" which is the vista thing. your comp. automatically saves it as a docx.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home