Singforjesus0612

Sunday, October 07, 2007

I'm up waaayyy too late...

So, I was sitting here on my computer, way past what should be my bed time, so I decided to do a quick post. Actually, I was making great headway towards being to bed at a reasonable hour, however, I started fooling around with a bunch of audio programs, trying my hardest to extract the vocals from a mp3 track. I was asked to sing at a wedding tomorrow afternoon, and wasn't able to secure a pianist, therefore, I needed to be clever in providing myself with some sort of background. Well, three programs, and several online searches later, I finally thought of a different song. So, I just changed the words around a bit, and almost immediately found the background track for it. I'm was a little upset that I hadn't thought of that earlier or I would be in bed now!

By the way, here's a really cool website that I use from time to time (and where I found the background for this song). They have a lot of good songs on here.

http://www.bensonsound.com/catalog/atoz.cfm?startlet=kZ&stoplet=m0&rangelimit=

Well, I started putting away some laundry, then my ADD kicked in and I started looking for clothes for tomorrow, and then ADD kicked in again and I decided to do a search on my clothes for tomorrow. LOL! Ok, let me explain. While looking in my closet I found a polka dot dress, that I haven't worn in a looonnng time because I lost the sweater to it, and haven't found something suitable to wear with it, until tonight! I paired it with a polka dot jacket that i bought recently. It is actually a very good match of black with white polka dots (the black in the jacket and on the dress are a little different, but close enough that I don't think most people will be able to tell), so i'll just wear the jacket in place of the sweater and it gives the dress a whole new look.

Even so, though I think it looks pretty good I decided to do a search to find out if "certain types of people" should wear "certain types of patterns" and I found that small polka dots are ok, because they have a "slimming affect", according to one online columnist.
Then of course my mind went to what shoes would be perfect, and I thought, "Wow some red pumps would be stunning!" But of course, i don't have red pumps. Then I started thinking about those red pumps that I started to buy a few months back, but didn't. Sigh....

Ok, so i'm not usually so shallow, chattering on about fashion and such, but hey, it's 3 am. What do you expect??? Ok, going to bed now, goodnight!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home